If you'd like to connect a different API key to your current subscription (or link a totally different Binance account to it), here's what you need to do:
- Unsubscribe from the strategy.
- Close open positions on your Binance, if any.
- Delete your old API key.
- Add a new API key.
- Transfer funds from the old Binance account to the new one if needed.
- Subscribe to the strategy again with your new API key.
- Run Auto Alignment (for Spot strategies).
You should not be charged the subscription cost again. However, if that happens, just write to our support and they'll help.
Important note: if you are subscribed to a strategy when deleting your API key, the subscription will remain associated with the deleted key. You'll need to unsubscribe and re-subscribe using your new API key. You won't be charged twice for this subscription.
You must create a new Binance account for copy trading with our referral link to receive Premium Ref bonuses. Or purchase a Premium plan to have Prioritized Copying.