A step-by-step guide on how to create an API key on Bybit exchange.
1. Log in to your Bybit account.
2. Go to an API page. Click on the Create New Key button.
3. On the Create New Key pop-up:
- Select API Key Usage Connect to Third-Party Applications option.
- Select "Coinmatics copytrading" in the Application Name field.
- In the API key permissions section select: “Positions”, “Orders”, “Trade” and “Account Transfer” permissions.
NB: “Trade” permission is not obligatory for connecting your account to Coinmatics. However, we recommend to enable it as it is necessary for Spot copy trading feature that will be available on Coinmatics later.
4. Enter 2 FA code sent to your Google Authenticator application:
5. If the code is correct, you’ll see the following window. The API Secret code is shown only once. Safely save the API Secret code at this step – you’ll need it to add your Bybit API key to Coinmatics.
6. Done! Your API key and corresponding information will be displayed on the API page: