1. Create a new API key
Please note that to create an API key, Bybit requires enabling Google Authenticator protection first.
2. Set up the settings
Do the following:
1. Select "Connect to Third-Party Applications"
2. In the Application Name dropdown, select "Coinmatics copy trading"
3. In the API key permissions section:
- In a Standard Account field choose "Orders”, “Positions","Trade" in Spot,
- In Assets - "Account Transfer" and "Subaccount Transfer" permissions.
Review all settings once again and click “Submit”. Done!
- Please note that according to the Bybit rules, you'll have to create a new API key if you change your login or password. In this case, the key will expire in 7 days.
- Bybit doesn’t allow editing the created API key. If you set up the API incorrectly, you will have to create a new one.